Terms and conditions
The possession of this ticket shall constitute an acceptance by the holder of the terms and conditions detailed below and imply an undertaking on the part of the holder to observe them.
- All conditions on this ticket are to be read together with all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed on the premises.
- In the event of a breach of this contract by the supplier, the supplier shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach which was not reasonably foreseeable by the supplier at the date of this contract.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter admissions of the holder to the venue might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the event, for example, if the holder appears to be drunk, on drugs or acting aggressively. Strictly no illegal substances, persons entering this site maybe searched by security.
- The venue will be locked after the event therefore all vehicles must be removed by the end if the event. Vehicles must be securely locked any damage or theft is at the owners responsibility and the venue or promoter can not be held liable.
- No alcohol is permitted to be brought into the site/venue. The event is for over 21's only and the venue operates a strict over 21s policy for alcohol and id maybe required.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs this ticket is for an event and not a specific artiste/band. Jeemo events reserves the right to change the bill without prior notice.
- No tape or video recorders, professional photographic equipment or laser pens will be permitted into the venue.
- In event of cancellation of the event by Jeemo events, their responsibility for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only.
- The ticket holders consent to photography and filming/sound recording of the event as members of the audience, which maybe used for promotional purposes.
- Tickets can not be resold or used for promotional/competition purposes without the express permission of Jeemo events.
- Car parking is limited to 100 cars and will be charged at £1 per vehicle you are not guaranteed permission into the car park when it is full.
- Please note there are restricted capabilities in the tunnels, the upper gun floor, upper tunnel exit and cave yard, you are not guaranteed admission into these areas.
- It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces please observe the signage around the venue and smoke in designated areas only.
- The promoter reserves the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the venue.
- As the fort is an historical building please respect the surroundings and any damages caused will be chargeable to the individual.
- Beware of uneven floor, tripping hazards or low ceilings.
It is possible that exposure to loud music may cause damage to hearing. Security guards will be monitoring the venue for the prevention of crime and public safety.